MA/FMA Management Accounting (Formerly F2)
A The nature, source and purpose of management information
1. Accounting for management
2. Sources of data
3. Cost classification
4. Presenting information
B Data analysis and statistical techniques
1. Sampling methods
2. Forecasting techniques
3. Summarising and analysing data
C Cost accounting techniques.
1. Accounting for material, labour and overheads
2. Absorption and marginal costing
3. Cost accounting methods
4. Alternative cost accounting principles
1. Nature and purpose of budgeting
2. Budget preparation
3. Flexible budgets
4. Capital budgeting and discounted cash flow
5. Budgetary control and reporting
6. Behavioural aspects of budgeting
E Standard costing
1 Standard costing system
2. Variance calculations and analysis
3. Reconciliation of budgeted and actual profit
F Performance measurement
1. Performance measurement - overview
2 Performance measurement - application
3 Cost reductions and value enhancement
4. Monitoring performance and reporting
ACCA MA2 or other equivalent qualifications
MA / FMA:Management Accounting : Commencing on Wed, 18 Oct 23 @8:30pm-10pm, once per week, total 4 months
1) Guaranteed Pass*, Free retake within 2 years from date of registration.
*T & C apply.
2) Free classes video recording
0% Interest Instalment Plan
For full payment: Additional 5% discount, use Promo Code: Full5
For instalment: interest free instalment @$439 per month, the balance will be in final instalment.
Please select 'Offline Payment' method when CHECKOUT.
For further clarification, please CONTACT US at +65 9052 7888